When A Child Attempts Their Life with Anna Milne
Suicide rates continue to rise and it has been estimated that it is the second leading cause of death in teens. Although it is all too common it is not often spoken about and it can be difficult to find support if you have a teen that has attempted to take their life. There is often a stigma attached to what it means to have a child try to take their own life and also the fact that society seems to only deal with things when it is too late.
Anna has been through this and due to the lack of support ended up shifting her entire career to create that support as well as be available to support her daughter. She faced one of the worst events that a parent can when her daughter attempted to take her own life. She shares her story openly and vulnerable today and lives her life to empower Moms.
Welcome to the Synergy Mindset Coaching Podcast. We share inspiring stories and expert advice to help you with your daily personal growth to achieve the life you desire. I am your host and certified life coach Gina Johnson.
Anna Milne is your lifeline thrown out to support you in the midst of the storm; pulling you back to shore away from the guilt, overwhelm and towards peace and calm. Flourishing Moms was created for moms to have a place to go, to learn, grow and not Survive but to Flourish.
- The Flourishing Moms Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/flourishing-moms/id1442910743?mt=2
- Instagram Anna Milne https://www.instagram.com/flourishing_moms/
- Music Credit to: Corporate Innovative by Scott Holmes scottholmesmusic.com
- Our Daily Personal Growth Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/synergymindsetcoaching/
- Listen to the Podcast: Here