Ending the Overwhelm and Stress with Nicole Burgess
We learn how to reframe your thoughts:
- Listen to mind chatter
- Write the thoughts down, you can become objective and figure out where it comes from, you can ask: What story am I telling myself? Where did this thought come from? (most of the things we tell ourselves comes from before the age of 9.
- You have to recognize it is there to be able to change it. Many women are shocked at how much they put themselves down and how negative they are in their own mind.
- Compassion and forgiveness is the cure and you can begin to shift and change it. You can begin to love yourself and then love others.
Some Tips from Nicole:
- We all need to be working with a therapist and or a coach. We can all benefit from working with someone that is at least one step ahead.
- Review every day
-What are your wins? What worked really well?
Anyone can learn it! Some woman do not ask for a raise, if they have their own business, they don’t raise their rates and may not keep good track of their money. There is a lot of shame around not knowing and you really, truly can learn!
A money mindset is being aware of what you are telling yourself, what your limiting beliefs are. Then, taking steps, knowing that it is ok to not know and then take little steps towards it.
Listen to the podcast interview above or on your fav. smartphone app to hear the whole interview.
- Caroline Myss, Sacred Contracts
- Website: www.nicoleburgesscoaching.com
- FB: www.facebook.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.
- Podcast: Soulfilled Sisterhood www.nicoleburgesscoaching.com/
- Free online workshop “The 5 Step Strategy My Clients Use to End Overwhelm, Get Rid of Guilt, and Increase Connection to Their Partner as a Highly Sensitive Woman”:
- Music Credit to: Corporate Innovative by Scott Holmes scottholmesmusic.com
- Listen to the podcast: Here