30. Claire Yeung on Career Burnout
Claire Yeung contracted a mysterious virus that took her out of life for over 6 months. Looking back she tells us she believes it was caused by career burnout. She quit her job as a lawyer with no plan, thankfully with the support of her partner. Today she is certified as a Whole person coach, speaker, and teacher at the Justice Institute in Canada.
Hear the story of how she made it through the tough time and healed, turned her life around, and now, is using her experience to help others as the author of, The Eighty-Year Rule. You can listen to the audio interview on the Podcast: Here
- Website: https://claireyeung.com/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/makingeverymomentcount/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clairemyeung
- Orchid Child: facebook page
- Listen to the interview on your most podcast platforms or Anchor: Here.
- Update – Claire on TED x Whistler 2021 https://www.tedxwhistler.com/speakers/claire-yeung#/